Search

06‏/05‏/2011

Diary Of a BSK student



Dear Diary,
Today was just amazing. First we had Arabic and the test she gave us was so easy as I studied everything in the book it was like so easy everything was in my brain.
After Arabic we had Science, we learned about sound and how it enters our ears it was not that hard but too complicated. Anyway the break was the best, me and my friends Rawan And Afaf were chatting the whole break time. We also ate chocolate YUMMY! 
When the break finished we had boring Maths lesson again! with who ? Mr Stephen who taught us 'Loci' which I think for me is the hardest thing in Maths, we have to use a compass. Thats what makes it so hard to understand. I kept on waiting for the lesson to finish and atlast it did :D.
Break again and this time it was break 3 and was the best as we can spend it playing sports.I love sports especially basketball. Me and Afaf where challenging each other to see who could score the most goals and of course guess who won? ME!!!
We then had Drama, it was OK but i'm not that much of an actor so... i don't really like it. But anyway we had P.E at the end with miss Alison.It was so much fun, we played dodge ball and our team knocked the opposite team down AGAIN and we won!!
Bye bye diary I have to go now !
See you tomorrow. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق